w1hkj w1hkj-Bdlq13kUjeyLZ21kGMrzwg@public.gmane.org [linuxham]
2014-10-21 13:15:28 UTC
with the following changes from version 3.22.00
Version 3.22.01 * Maintenance release
RX single click
* restored Name / QTH clickable (1)
* Increase width of alternate macro button(s)
* Add 2 row scheme, one above, one below text panel
* update documentation on thumb drive installation
* Correct initial state of power squelch
* Added missing documentation on use of Smeter / Power-meter
display on main dialog.
* Added new xmlrpc TxID commands
TxID control via xmlrpc
* Added xmlrpc commands
* Fix seg fault in rx_process
XMLRPC Character measurement issues with 8PSK modems
* Update xmlprc Main_get_char_timing() routine. Problem still
other areas of FLDIGI ie Macro CPS, other xmlrpc commands.
Gray-mapped 8PSK and soft-decision (2)
* Upgraded 8psk to Gray mapped constellation
* Implemented Soft-Decision decoder based on Gray constellation
* Even when the received phase is distorted by +- 1 phase-position:
- One of the bits is still known with 100% certianty.
- Only up to 1 bit can be in error.
* Increased gain for noisy/weak/HF channels
View/Hide Smeter (3)
* Add view/hide Smeter / Power meter
- configuration saved in progdefaults, requires
"save config" to keep setting between executions.
* Reduce minimum width of main dialog to 750 pixels
CW matched filter
* Fix to inoperative matched filter
* flarq changes to bring up to date with the 3.21 maintenance
* version 4.3.5
(1) Default is to use the SHIFT-mouse-left-click for selection of word.
can be changed to allow a SINGLE left click to select word.
allowed a DOUBLE left click. This was changed to provide better
(2) 8PSK modem types in this release are NOT compatible with release 3.22.00
(3) Default is to hide Smeter. Change with menu item:
View / 'View/Hide Smeter'
Save configuration to retain setting between execution sessions.
As of this distribution I will no longer be publishing linux binary
files. There are simply too many shared library dependencies to account
for. The self help group for fldigi and the other programs has written
an excellent set of instructions for building the applications on a
number of different Linux, OS X, and Windows platforms. Please refer to
the fldigi wiki, https://fedorahosted.org/fldigi/wiki
Report any problems to one of the three yahoo groups:
or directly to me.
The on-line help has been updated and a new pdf help file published on
the http://www.w1hkj.com web site.
73, Dave, W1HKJ
Posted by: w1hkj <firstname.lastname@example.org>